Once you make us your trusted waste management partner, our team of dedicated personnel will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your disposal requirements will be handled properly and with reliability and efficiency.
We are committed to caring for the environment by practicing and advocating the effectiveness of waste reduction, reuse and recycling as a requirement to minimise the adverse impact on our environment and the place we live in.
Our core business is in solid waste collection and recyclables collection. Our head office and management centre is located in Sg Buloh, Selangor. We have our depots and services centres in various strategic locations within the Klang Valley.
Be it construction or industrial non-scheduled waste, we know that every waste management are different. We have the knowledge, experience and equipment to undertake your disposal needs. No matter big or small, Spreco Recycle Sdn Bhd will attend to your waste management professionally.
The ethos of "Nothing Goes to Waste" is part of our waste management services that we provide to you.
To be a trusted and efficient partner in waste management solutions.
To provide value-added solutions and services that emphasizes on teamwork and professionalism while ensuring environmental friendliness and sustainability.
There's nothing like the feeling of a job well done. We continuously work to improve the efficiency and reliability of our services. At Spreco Recycle Sdn Bhd, this is how we work, from start to finish.
1. Your Request for Waste Management Services.
2. No-obligation Site Survey and Assessment of Disposal Needs by our Field Experts.
3. Preparation of Fees Proposal & Sanitary Landfill Tipping Fee Estimates and Scope of Waste Management Services to Suit Your Disposal Needs.
6. Acceptance of Contract Agreement and Commencement of Waste Management Services.
5. Preparation of Collection Schedules and Duty Rosters.
4. Logistics planning and Assignment of Fleet, Equipment and Manpower.
7. Monthly Submission of Waste Management Activities Reports and Invoice for Services Rendered.
8. Periodic Review of Disposal Needs and Recommendation for Improvements in Services.